Hi there dear followers!
I know you are excited about receiving more looks, How to’s and craft experiences posts in your inbox, so..
Why don’t you visit and follow my new blog?
Yesterday I decided I didn’t have enough mugs at home, so I went out to buy a new one. But when I was on my way to the city centre, I thought about something I always wanted to do: decorating a mug with a sharpie (or other permanent pen). So I got to the nearest all-one-pound-store and got a simple white mug and a pack of 4 sharpies, all for less than 2 pounds.
And here’s the result!
Sharpie decorated mug
Like it huh? Go on and you’ll know how to do it…
What you need:
– White mug
– Sharpie or other permanent marker
– Cotton or toilet paper.
How to do it:
– Draw something in the mug. If you make a mistake, just rub a bit of cotton with alcohol on it.
– Let it dry for half an hour.
– Put it in the oven, and switch it on. When it reaches 180ºC (350ºF), set the timer and let the mug inside for about 40 minutes.
– Take it out of the oven carefully …and IMPORTANT: don’t touch the ink while it’s hot, it will only be fixed when it’s cold.
Now you can use your mug, wash it and event put it in the dishwasher without worries!
You can also try this on a plate or bowl 🙂
It’s so easy to do!